Lightened Up Tastefully Simple Dill Pickle Dip

This incredibly easy and surprisingly healthy lightened up Tastefully Simple Dill Pickle Dip is a hit with me and I had to share!

I got a taste of this recipe last summer at a sip 'n' shop event.  Did I buy it?  Nope.  Did I regret it?  Very much so!

So around Christmastime, I got in touch with my rep who told me that it was a seasonal item but that she'd see if she could get it for me.  "Two boxes, if you can," I said.  :)

She found 'em!  

The recipe on the box calls for 1/2 full-fat mayo and 1/2 full-fat sour cream.  My rep cuts the dip in half, but I had an inkling I could cut the calories and make it good for you!

Here's the secret to this lightened up recipe:  Plain, nonfat Greek yogurt.

This is a total craving buster!  

If this mix is sitting in your cupboard or your can get it from you TS rep, I highly recommend trying it my way.  Oh, and if you need a rep, I can totally hook you up.   ;)   


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...