Two-Ingredient Shrimp Scampi Fettuccine Recipe and Review

Two Ingredient Shrimp Scampi Fettuccine Recipe and Review 01
This Two-Ingredient Shrimp Scampi Fettuccine recipe is heavenly and easy to fit into your Smart Points budget!

I've made this several times now.  The first time, I made one box of shrimp and half a box of fettuccine.

It wasn't enough.

Then I tried two boxes of shrimp...still not enough.

Last night I made three boxes of shrimp and it was just enough with no leftovers.

I love it, my son loves it, the whole family loves it, and it could not be easier to make.

Here's the recipe!

Two-Ingredient Shrimp Fettuccine


  • 1-3 boxes Gorton's Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi (found in the frozen seafood)
  • 1 box Fettuccine


Two Ingredient Shrimp Scampi Fettuccine Recipe and Review 02

Put your water on to boil.  When water is boiling, add pasta and cook for 9-11 minutes.  Check for doneness.

After adding your pasta, preheat a large nonstick pan.  Add your Gorton's garlic butter shrimp in a single layer, and cook until shrimp is pink.  The box suggests cooking time, but for my stove, it's not long enough.  So I just make very sure that the shrimp is cooked through.

I serve this by plating 1 cup of pasta and topping with my shrimp (adding just a drizzle of the garlic butter sauce for every 6 shrimp I add.

And here you have it!

Two Ingredient Shrimp Scampi Fettuccine Recipe and Review 03


Throw in some broccoli florets and that makes for a darn satisfying meal!  You could have seconds, too.  I know I do!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...