Kid-Sized Collapsible Mini Trampoline with Handle and Storage Bag

Kid Sized Collapsible Mini Trampoline with Handle and Storage Bag
I found this kid-sized collapsible mini trampoline with handle and storage bag to be a great buy for getting your little ones in on the fitness fun. There are so many benefits from getting your kids active with you. They love to play and I can tell you from experience that this toy feels like more play for little ones than exercise. Score!

My li'l man is too big for this now but he had one when he was a little older than a toddler and he loved using it even when he was in preschool. I can't tell you how well our "mini tramp" helped him expel that energy young ones are famous for.

What I like about this model is that it folds up for easy storage and portability. These are pretty lightweight, but can take a beating. My little guy jumped and jumped and still I was able to pass on this fun fitness toy for another to get some use out of it.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...